Monday, January 27, 2014

Butterfly Love

Good evening! It's been a long cold day here! We are expecting more extreme cold tomorrow too.  It has been a good evening to work in my craft room and see what kind of crafty goodness I could come up with.
Today I worked on a few challenge entries.  This one fits into 3 different ones:
The Pink Elephant - LOVE
Mojo Monday - Tall & Skinny
That Craft Place - color pallet


 
 
And here is the sketch from Mojo Monday:
All the paper is from my scrap bin and the stamped image and sentiment are from Inkadinkado.  I colored the butterfly with watercolor markers and added some glitter to the swirls.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you soon!
 
Tina

1 comment:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is lovely and bright Tina just what you need to take your mind off the cold outside :)