Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Enchanted Dream

Hello again!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I can't believe it is the middle of January already! We are getting back into the swing of things with the kids being back in school again.  It sure is quite around here! But, it gives me more time to craft!
Tonight's card is another great image from The Paper Studio called Enchanted Dream.  You can find her here.  I colored her with prismacolor pencils.  Everything is from my stash.

 
 
I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Don't forget about my Blog Candy!  You can find it here.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Tina
 
 
 

 
 


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly