Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dreaming of Spring

Good morning!  I hope today finds you well.  We are having more snow again...Have I mentioned lately how ready I am for Spring?
Today I have the entire day to craft to my hearts content!  My son is home for the weekend but off and running as usual.  At least I did get to have dinner with him last night before he hit the gym and visited with friends.  I cherish these lazy day of being able to craft or read or just do nothing! 
Before I get on with today's card I have to give a huge THANK YOU to Leann from Banking on Crafts for making me a new watermark for my posts!  Take a minute to check out her amazing blog. She is so talented!
So, today I have a card I just finished last night using an adorable image I have had in my stash for quite some time from Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps called A No. 2 Pencil.  I colored her up with my Prisma Color pencils and cut her out using one of my new Spellbinders dies called Wonky Rectangles.  I sponged the sky and matted the image with Green cardstock from Recollections.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add dimension to the blue cardstock and added a scrap of paper at the bottom.  I used a new flourish die and cut it in half to place behind the image.  The flowers are Prima flowers that I have had in my stash forever.  I finished this off with some ribbon and a bow.

 
 

 
 
Doesn't she make you think of lazy summer days?
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will come back soon!
 
Tina
 


2 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

She looks very cute with that huge pencil.

Linda Levoir said...

Such a sweet card in lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining in our Let's Get Sentimental challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx