Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Friendship and Coffee

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great week and have been able to carve out time to get crafty...
Today I have a clean and simple card for you with a great new image I found on Etsy.  I cannot remember the name of her or the artist.  If you know please let me know!  I thought she was a great image to use to make a card for a friend that needs some encouragement right now. Anything is possible with coffee (and good friends)!


 

I colored her with Prisma Pencils.  The paper is all from The Paper Studio and the flowers are Prima.  The ribbon is from my stash.
 
Remember - there's a new stamp company -The Fairy Bridge.  You can check them out here.  We will begin our first challenge on Feb. 21st so be sure to plan to join us!
 
I am entering her into the following challenges:
 
 Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fantastic day!
 
Tina


6 comments:

Chrissy said...

I agree Tina..cant get by without my coffee..fabulous card and love the bow..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is so cute. Great coloring job,(I like coloring with my Prisma's too).You made a really nice bow. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Monika Reeck said...

I love your bow too and nice coloring the Image and sweet sentiment (but I like tea...: ) ) lovely DP...beautifully done...

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #113, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Scrapcat 1 said...

What a fab image to send to someone who justs needs to know you are there for them :)

SarahGeorge said...

Very Beautiful card!! So elegantly designed! And beautiful green bow! It's gorgeous! Saw your card at Make It Monday blog :).

Unknown said...

Tina this is delightful, hun, love the image, superb, great colours and detail, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap, this fortnight, best of luck xxx