Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I Love You


Good morning!  We are off and running with another week, Monday is behind us but Friday is still so far away!  With Valentines Day almost here I thought I would showcase another great image that is perfect for those "love" cards!  This adorable little girl is from Art by MiranI just love the heart sign she is giving with her hands!  I colored her with Prisma pencils and added some Glossy Accents to give the hearts shine. I am just in love with this glittery ribbon.  I found it at Hobby Lobby and I think I bought it in every color they had! The paper and gems are from my stash and the banner was hand cut and stamped with a sentiment set from Inkadinkado.





One of my friends requested a sign for her son that was all about Spider-Man.  I decided to try doing it on canvas.  Here is what I came up with:

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit! Hope to see you again soon!

Tina



4 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

LOL I love the canvas Tina that brilliant. Your little girl card is another stunner, love the ribbon very glam :)

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Tina...gorgeous image and colouring and love the sparkly bow.
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Lovely card..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

Mi Ran Jung said...

Stunning!! Very beautiful card, Tina! Thank you for your wonderful creation! :)- Hugs, Mi Ran.