Saturday, February 22, 2014

Liebster Blog Award

LiebsterBlogAward



My new friend Erin from Erin's Owl Nest was so kind and nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! If you haven't seen her blog you should go check her out!  Thanks Erin ~ I am so honored you thought of me!

Here are the rules of the nomination:
  1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
  4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).


And here are my answers to Erin's questions:

1. What prompted you to start up your own blog?  This is something I have thought about for a long time.  I don't usually make New Years' Resolutions but this was mine this year - I am so glad I did!
2. Where is your favorite place to buy craft supplies? Any place that sells them!  I love to shop at the big chain stores but try to shop at any independently owned stores I can find.  And of course on line shopping!
3. Do you sell your handmade craft items? If so, where? I actually sell quite a few things - right now I do not sell my cards though.  I have done several craft fairs but mostly I sell to people who know me and request things for me to make.
4. What is your favorite type of glitter to use? I don't have a preference.  Most of my glitter comes from the dollar store!
5. What is your favorite coloring method? i.e. copics, distress inks, etc  I love my Prismacolor Pencils  but hope to work with markers soon.
6. What is the typical size of the cards you make? Most of my cards are 6x6
7.  Do you have a favorite craft magazine? No
8.  What is your favorite crafty storage item? I just bought all new storage bins from 31.  They are bright and colorful making my little corner a fun creative place.
9.  What is your favorite color combination? Pink and anything that goes with it.
10. What is your favorite holiday?  I love Christmas but would rather decorate for Fall.
11. Have you ever thought about or exchanged holiday cards with other bloggers? I have not but that would be fun!
Here are 11 of my favourite blogs that I have chosen to nominate for the Liebster Award:


Jeanette - Creative Play
Samantha - Angelicbadgirl
Cole - Cole Meyer
Vanessa - Saffire's Stamping

Finally - here are my 11 questions:
1.  What is your favorite type of card to make?
2.  What do you do with all the cards you make?
3.  Where do you craft? Bedroom, craft room, etc.
4.  What made you decide to start your blog?
5.  Do your family/ friends follow your blog?
6.  Do you prefer traditional rubber stamps or digi images? Why?
7.  What is your favorite holiday?
8.  What is your favorite craft item to purchase?
9.  If you had to choose between Stampin Up and Close To My Heart what would you choose? Why?
10. How many design teams are you on?
11. How much time do you spend in your craft room a week?

Here is a link  to some info on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the nomination Tina!
I'm very honoured that you like my work enough to think of me. Congrats on your award!
Hugz Donna x