Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Challenge at Crafting When We Can!

Good morning Friends!  I am excited to say I am on the Design Team for Crafting When We Can! Here is my first project:

I colored this adorable image from Lacy Sunshine called Lil' Hot Mama Genevieve using both Spectrum Noir Pens and Prisma Pencils.  I cut her out using a Spellbinders die and matted her with the next larger size die.  I added a paper doily from my stash along with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some butterflies I had laying around.  Of course since this weeks challenge is to use Ribbon/ Twine or Washi tape I added some ribbon and a bow.


 Here is a close up of this adorable image:


So, what are you waiting for?  Hop on over to Crafting When We Can and enter you project using Ribbon, Twine or Washi Tape today!  Lacy Sunshine is offering a great prize so don't miss out!  I can't wait to see what you create!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!




10 comments:

Jacquel said...

Hi Tina!

Welcome to our team Hun! Love your card & the gorgeous colors you used...the purple really stands out here! FAB, fab work & TFS....I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!!!!!

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card girl!! I love this image - LS images are so fun! Love this colors you chose! WTG!

Robin said...

Such a beautiful card! I love all those embellishments...so gorgeous. I'm glad to have you with us. Hugs, Robin

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh this image is fantastic! I love how you used purple, the design and all of the yummy details. Awesome coloring too.

Scrapcat 1 said...

A fab image and such a pretty card love the butterfly you have used xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Love the colors you used and the doily! Welcome to the CWWC DT!

Craft Paper said...

Cute! Such a fun image. I like your card design and the pretty butterflies. Glad to be a part of the CWWC DT with you!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous colours and that image made me smile. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 24: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Easter card. Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Cindye Wile said...

What a wonderful image and fabulous card, love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
CIndye DT