Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lemon & Lilac Birthday

Good morning Friends! Today starts are new challenge at  Scribble & Scrap Challenge Blog. For this weeks challenge I decided to use Lexie's Lemon & Lilac paper pack available here.  I also used the Birthday Sentiments you can get here.  My image is from Wee Stamps and I have colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and cut out using a Spellbinders die.  Some solid card stock from my stash along with a paper doily, some flowers and ribbon and viola! 


Here is a close up of this beautiful image:

So, If you haven't been to Lexie's shop be sure to check out all the super cute things she has! Also, jump over to the Challenge Blog and get crafty with us! We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

No comments: