Monday, May 19, 2014

New Release - Isobel I love flowers

Good morning friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I am so excited to be able to present to you one of the 6 great new stamps from Crafty Sentiments Designs!
Isobel - I Love Flowers!

I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens and cut her out using a Spellbinders die.  I decided on an easel card as I just love they way you can easily display your cards this way.  I added a paper doily some ribbon, gems, flowers and a feather from my stash.



Here is a close up of this darling stamp:


And here are the pens I used to color her with:


So, be sure to stop by the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog today to see some of the other great projects the DT have created using these wonderful new stamps!  

I am entering Isobel into the following challenges:


And before I go I just have to share a picture of my beautiful daughter receiving her Bachelors Degree in Spanish yesterday.  We are just so proud of her! 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will come back soon! (I will have another new stamp to show you tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Helen said...

That is gorgeous. So many great details and a really pretty image.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x