Sunday, May 25, 2014

No lines allowed! at Crafting When We Can

Good morning Friends! Today starts are new challenge at  Crafting When We Can.  The challenge for this week is to use the "No Line" Technique.  Well, I followed all the directions but I am not sure I got this one right!  No matter how light I tried to print my image I can still see lines! Anyway - I really thought this little rabbit was so adorable and I want to thank our sponsor this week - 
Inky Impressions - for allowing me to use him!


I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and then sponged the sky background.  Trimmed and matted him then added to an embossed layer of card stock. A bow and finished!  Pretty CAS but loved the image so much I didn't think it really needed more.


Here is a close up of this beautiful image:



So be sure to pop over to Crafting When We Can and give our NO LINES challenge a go!  I can't wait to see what you create! While you are there be sure to check out all the great inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.  They sure do have some beautiful projects to show you!

I am entering him into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Fabulous job on the technique! I love the way you did the sky too. Just beautiful. Hugs, Robin

Craft Paper said...

Your card is gorgeous. I like the big bow. The CAS design works perfect for this image.

Jacquel said...

Lovely work again Tina! Love how you did your image & background...FAB, FAB work Hun!

DT Sis Jackie

Vickie Y said...

Fabulous, adorable card using the no line technique! DT sis Vickie