Thursday, May 8, 2014

Use Flowers at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather! It is time once again for a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I am hosting this week and what a more fitting challenge for me to issue than to Use Flowers.  If you have been to my blog before you know that I love flowers and use them on almost every card! So, without further ado - Here is my card for this weeks challenge:


A few weeks ago I went to a CK convention in St. Louis with some friends.  We had a great weekend and did A LOT of shopping!  I have used a few of the new things I purchased to make this card. This adorable image is from Crafters' Companion and is called Angelica.  I just love her little dress and wings!  I colored her with Spectrum Noir Pens and cut her out using one of my new Spellbinders Dies. Bling and ribbon are from my stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiments came with the image.  I added lots of glitter and Glossy Accents to her wings, underskirt and headband.




Here is a close up of this cutie:


I still need to practice blending my new pens, but overall I just love this little angel! 

So, why don't you get crafty and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our "Use Flowers" challenge.  We would love to have you join us!  While you are out and about, be sure to stop by the rest of the Chicks' blogs and see some of the fabulous work they do.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you soon!






4 comments:

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

Leanne said...

Great job on the flowers challenge, so happy, as you know I love flowers. Great image and your coloring is wonderful. Awesome spellbinder, I might need to get me one. Great flowers, and awesome glitter too...way to go friend!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

The little angel is so cute! And your card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

alex said...

Beautiful card and such a sweet image, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x