Monday, June 30, 2014

A Fond Farewell to Crafting From The Heart

Good morning Friends! Today I am sad to say this will be my last challenge with  Crafting From The Heart.  It's tough to leave such a wonderful group of ladies and I am going to miss them but life and health are telling me to slow down.  I wish Fiona and Erin all the best with the challenge blog and I will be lurking around and maybe even rejoin them one day.


For my final card I decided on a clean and simple one.  This image is from QRK.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir pens and matted it with some scrap card stock.  Some other scraps from my bin and this CAS card was finished.





Here is a close up of the great image:



Remember that we are always an Anything Goes challenge and have some wonderful sponsors each week.
So be sure to head over to Crafting From The Heart and enter your project today!
I am entering her into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Ditzie Digi Design - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!



7 comments:

Deepti said...

Fun card Tina and ur coloring skills are amazing :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh, this is so fun and fabulous. Great lifelike coloring.

~ginny said...

LOL! A great guy's card Tina - and your coloring is first rate! Fun!
Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #75 - ATG / No Twist
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Leanne said...

So awesome this card, love this image, makes me laugh. Sorry to see you leaving CFTH, but totally understandable....you did wonderful creations there, and continue on they were so lucky to have you and your talents....way to go friend! Hugs!

Lori Turner said...

Awww...Tina, it's always hard to leave a wonderful DT....but if life and health are pulling at ya, it's time to listen. I totally understand that!! This card is so awesome - your coloring ROCKS and that image made me giggle! CFTH was so lucky to have you xoxoxox

Amanda said...

Hi, so understand how your feeling with having to leave the DT groups. I recently had to leave 2 of mine due to ongoing ill health so big hugs to you sweetie. Love your cheeky little card.
Thankyou for joining us at Ditzie Digi Designs. Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs Amanda

Tamie said...

tina, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image and the way you colored it. Simply perfect creation! Sorry to see your are leaving CFTH but do understand what you are going thru.

Hugs