Friday, July 18, 2014

Princess Mask


Welcome back!  Today I have a project to share with you from Crafty Sentiments Designs using this adorable stamp from the Lollipop Dreams collection called  Princess Mask.
I colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens and cut her out using a Spellbinders die.  Some ribbon and jewels from my stash and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts completes this adorable little girl!  She was perfect for my Mom's birthday last week.


Here is a close up of this adorable stamp:

Be sure to hop over to Crafty Sentiments Designs to see the wonderful collection of stamps they have!

And...If you weren't here yesterday to hear my exciting news - I am a new consultant for Close To My Heart!  Be sure to stop over to my website and see all the fantastic products that are available!  You can get there from here.

Challenges:



Again, thanks for stopping by today!
See you soon!

4 comments:

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Hello Tina, you shows beautiful works on your site! I would like to invite you to my creative side: www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu
Please leave me a message via my shop, was seeing me delighted!
Have fun looking. Many Greetings from Marina

Lori Turner said...

Awww...she is precious, Tina!! Congrats again on your CTMH position!! You're gonna rock it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the layout and the gorgeous bow. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use A Stamp Or Digi #7 and Good Luck!

Nikki Stalker said...

Pretty card with a lovely image and gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki