Thursday, August 7, 2014

4 Crafty Chicks - Use PINS

Good morning!  I just can't believe it is August already!  This summer has just flown by!  Life is a busy as always but it seems to be in a good way.  As most of you know, I have became a Consultant for Close To My Heart paper crafting supplies.  I am very excited about this new journey I am on and can't wait to really get the ball rolling and see where it takes me!  Right now I am mainly in the planning stages, getting ready for a big launch party to kick things off.  Thanks to my wonderful Dad for all of his help in creating a great display!  So, be sure to watch for further details and expect to see lots of changes to my blog in the next few weeks!
Ok, so on to today's post. First off I want to thank everyone who entered our Crazy Egg Anything Goes challenge last week!  Wow! What an amazing turnout! And what wonderful creations!   We are kicking off a new month at 4 Crafty Chicks with the wonderful and talented Leann hosting our challenge.  Leann has challenged us to use pins on our creations.  Now, I bought a couple of packages of pins at the last CK Convention I went to last Spring but had not used them. So, I pulled them out and looked at them.  Huh, what was I going to do with these?!?  So here we go:  I colored this adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil using both Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.  I made her kind of big (5in) and cut her out.  My paper came from the Confetti Wishes collection from Close To My Heart as well as the flowers that I made to match the card.  Ribbon from my stash and then to just stick the heart shaped pins in!  It was really a simple card to make even though the pins kind of challenged me!  



Here is a close up of the flowers and the pins.


And of course a close up of this darling image:

Be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project using PINS today!

To purchase the papers I used here visit my website at tinahenderson.ctmh.com. (US residents only) This is just one of the new great paper packs available!



I am entering her into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!



8 comments:

Leanne said...

Wowee you did awesome like I knew you would. Great colors and the paper is bright and my fav. Nicely done on your image, she is super uber cute. Oh and well you know I love those flowers, and the pins add a nice touch to the mix, pretty bow with them too Great job, very pretty!
Hugs!

Tamie said...

Girlfriend! Your paper is wicked cool, not to mention your rockin flowers and awesome pins tucked in. Now your image is adorable and the colors you used just makes me smile and what to pick that little girl up and make her laugh. Seriously Tina your coloring is phenomenal!!

Hugs
Tamie

cm said...

WOW - this is one eye-catching card, filled with all kinds of details to gaze at and admire! Your pin cluster is so eye-catching. Your little girl image - goodness, but she is darling! You've coloured her beautifully. In awe...Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! Love the adorable image and the flowers/pin arrangement. Thanks for joining the ATG challenge this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT member

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Thanks for playing on Crafty Creations this fortnight, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Deepti said...

Your coloring is simply stunning :) Love the shading and tiny little details on this card. Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

Lori Turner said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Tina! Your coloring is amazing, girl...lovin' those flowers and the pins - AWESOME! xoxoxo

Amy A said...

Tina, this is just too cute for words even!! love the adorable image, makes me smile! Coloring is FABULOUS!!! Great job hun!

hugs,
Amy