Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pink - Lime - and Turquoise

Good morning!  I am excited to share today's project with you!  It is Thursday so that means a new challenge is up at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I get to play hostess and decided that I wanted to see your projects using PINK, LIME and TURQUOISE.  
As you know, I am getting ready for my big launch party for 
CLOSE TO MY HEART and this is the color scheme I have chose to use at my party.  When I received my last order of product this adorable pennant frame was one of the things I thought would be fun to put together.
I used Pixie Pink, Pear, and Lagoon as my color scheme.  The flowers were made using the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I added some glitter trim, sparkles and Daisy White ink (also CTMH) and some lace from my stash.  I love how it turned out and is going to look great on my display table!  I still need to add a picture of my darling little niece - then it will be perfect!


Here are a couple close ups for the flowers.  I loved making them (I think I made about 100!)





So be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks to see the wonderful projects they have for you and enter your PINK, LIME and TURQUOISE project today!

I am entering this into the following challenges:


If you would like to learn more about the products used on this project visit my website at tinahenderson.ctmh.com

See you soon!




    9 comments:

    Leanne said...

    Awesome, and you know me and flowers so making that many I bow down to you...way to go, so elegant.
    Hugs!
    Leanne

    Amy A said...

    Tina, this is Stunning! Love the Flowers and such a great challenge theme! Had fun with this one.

    Hugs!

    Unknown said...

    This is simply gorgeous. I absolutely love the flowers and the lace. I can tell that you put many, many hours into this, and it really shows! I just love it. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's die cut + sparkle challenge.

    Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

    Beautiful frame design. Love all the texture you have going on with the glittery ribbon strip and the lace and lovely flowers. Thanks for joining in the 'Texture Challenge' at Southern Girls. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...

    Hi, A lovely project, love the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    Cathy Parlitsis said...

    Your flowers are beautiful, Tina! It's a perfect feminine card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD! Hugs, Cathy

    Tamie said...

    You sure can make flowers girlie! I love how you used these colors, made it look super easy. Fabulous challenge with the Lime...Love it :)

    Sarah said...

    Stunning flower work! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)