Thursday, October 9, 2014

4 Crafty Chicks Thursday

Good morning friends!  It has been crazy around my house this last couple of weeks!  I just don't know where the time goes! I can hardly believe we are into October already - the leaves are falling - the air is nice and crisp and all the beautiful colors of Fall are all around!

This week I am hostess at 4 Crafty Chicks and I have a recipe for everyone to follow!
1 Image - 2 Pattern Papers and 3 Bling:


I decided to use the adorable little mermaid from Simply Betty.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir and Copic markers then added a little bit of glitter to her tail fin.  Some bright green papers, ribbon, and flowers from my stash along with some little rhinestones finished her off.

Here is a close up of this adorable mermaid.

I can tell my coloring is way out of practice but it was nice to just sit down and color!

So be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project today!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!



4 comments:

Leanne said...

Great job Tina! I like this image and the coloring is wonderful! Nice flowers and the ribbon/bow nice touch! Very pretty!

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...she's adorable, Tina! I love the colors you chose for her - and your coloring is fine! I do hear ya though - life has been so crazy around here as well, to sit down to color is so relaxing and such a TREAT! lol...have a super wonderful week xoxox

Tamie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute image! I just adore the layout and your fantastic coloring. Way to bling it out with that ribbon too!! Another rockin hit in my boots chickie. Hope you get to relax and color some more.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!