Thursday, January 22, 2015

Best Friends

Good morning!  Welcome back!  One of my New Years' Resolutions was to post more frequently - I promise it will happen soon!

Today is Thursday so we have a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks to share with you.  This week Lori is our hostess and she wants us to create a card/project using the theme BEST FRIENDS.

I purchased this adorable Tidly Inks image quite a while ago but had never used it.  What better best friends can a girl have than her Sisters?  I have 2 older sisters and would consider them both best friends.


I colored my image with Spectrum Noir pens and cut it out using my Cricut Explore.  The sentiment was also done on the Cricut.

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and check out the other girls work!  They sure do amaze me each and every week!  While you are there why don't you play along!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!


4 comments:

Leanne said...

Awww so awesome and yes I agree sisters can be best friends, I have a few they might not be blood related, but they are my sista's and my besties. Your card is so awesome, reminds me of my friends. The colors are great and the paper is so nice. Great coloring and Hugs to you friend!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tamie said...

Clean, simple and rockin!! Your machine can cut those kind of things out...no more fussy cutting!! That is so very cool. I loving the image and your rocking coloring. The layout and papers are rockin too! Best friends are awesome aren't they no matter who they are. Hope your week is going okay. Another rockin hit.

Huggers

Lori Turner said...

Awww..this image is so precious, Tina! Your coloring is amazing :) Thank you so much for rockin' my challenge this week friend! xoxoxo