Thursday, January 15, 2015

Flowers

Good morning!  Wow! I can't believe it is the middle of January already!  
Today begins a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Tamie is our hostess and she is wanting to challenge everyone to use flowers.  

Now, most of you know how much I love my flowers!  So, I thought- this will be easy!  WRONG!  Why is it that when you know you have to use a specific thing you go completely blank?  Well, anyway, after cursing Pinterest for several days I finally decided on what I wanted to do:


Let me tell you, there are some beautiful creations on Pinterest!    I see all of these cards with the beautiful embossed centers and the wonderful elegant die cuts and just fall in love!  So, I took to my Cricut Explore and decided I would create a card with those elements.  The center stamp is one that my fellow chick Lori sent me for Christmas!  I just love it!  the embossed layer was done with the Explore by inserting my embossing pen and then heat setting the powder when  it was done.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Paper Studio.  The greenery was all cut using the Cricut and the butterfly was from the lovely Leanne.  

Here are a couple of closeups :



I have to say I am very happy with the way this one turned out!  So head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project using FLOWERS today!

I am entering the following challenges:




See you soon!



5 comments:

Leanne said...

Tina, you've done me proud seeing those flowers, gosh girl this is wonderful, the colors that layout, oh my I love it way to go friend! Awesome job on Tamie's challenge...

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card, love the colours you went for. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

carol said...

what a lovely creation, thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

Tamie said...

Tina, this is a stunning master piece full of inspiration!! It should be frame. WOW FACTOR!!.

Ольга Васильева said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap&Craft!