Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sketch Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks


Good afternoon!  Sorry for the late post!  Today is Thursday so we have a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!  This week our lovely Lori is our hostess and she has a SKETCH for us to use!
I kept my card pretty clean and simple with some pattern paper and a big flower.  The sentiment is from another set Lori sent me for Christmas!

And here is her sketch:




So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter our sketch challenge today!

See you soon!



2 comments:

Leanne said...

I love that you used this paper, one of my many favorites, and you created your card using the sketch wonderfully. Way to go, Hugs! Oh and nice flower too! Wink, wink!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my....this is BEAUTIFUL Tina! I have that paper too - I need to pull it out and use it now that I've seen this lovely creation!