Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  Can you believe it is Easter week already?  
Life has been so busy around here getting my new craft room built!  I am so excited to show you when it is finished!  

Today is Thursday so that means a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Leanne is our hostess this week and she is using the theme Easter.

For my card I pulled one from last year to share.  This adorable little bunny is from The Paper Shelter.  I colored him with colored pencils and cut him out with a Spellbinder die.


So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Easter card today!

See you soon!
Tina



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh of course this is gorgeous, love the image so pretty with the colors you've picked! Wow, the dies, the flowers, that banner nice touch. Great paper, everything flows so well. Awesomeness friend! Hugs!

Diane said...

Hi Tina, I would love for you to enter your card with our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such...your butterfly die counts as an item from the store and we have a fabulous prize...hope to see you there! Hurry it ends Saturday night!!