Thursday, April 16, 2015

New Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning! I am so glad you stopped by today!  
Tomorrow my daughter will graduate from the Police Academy!  I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone!  

Today is Thursday so that means a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!  This week Tamie is our lovely hostess and she picked the theme FAIRY. 

Now, remember we are still in the process of building my dream craft room so my supplies are spread everywhere right now!  I had to dig through several boxes in order to find a Fairy!  This little one reminded me of Tinkerbell.  I thought instead of a card I would do a quick tag.


I cut the tag with my Cricut and colored and fussy cut the fairy out.  I added some flowers and ribbon and a quick sentiment and there you go!

So head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your FAIRY card today!  I can't wait to see what you create!

See you soon!

Tina

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Awww so sweet, love the fairy and the coloring is awesome along with the flowers and the bow/ribbon. Great job friend!
Hugs,
Leanne

Anonymous said...

Oh this is super cute. Love the colors you used ND the embellishments as well.