Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happy 4th of July America!

Good morning!  I know it's not the 4th just yet but this week over at 4 Crafty Chicks Lori is our hostess and she chose the theme PATRIOTIC!  With the 4th just around the corner it was a great choice!  


I decided on this adorable little girl from Tiddly Inks and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added some glitter and gems some ribbon and thought this one turned out pretty cute!

Here is a close up:


You can tell my coloring is a bit out of practice!  

So why not head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your PATRIOTIC card today?!?  While you are there be sure to leave a little bit of love for our lovely design team!

Also, a huge thank you to Margo and Amy for being our Guest Designers this month!  We had so much fun playing and creating with you both!

Challenges entered:


See you soon!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Wonderful card friend and the glitter nice added touch. Awesome paper and the stamp is so cute, nicely done. What a wonderful reason to Celebrate. Hugs!

Lori Turner said...

I love this card, Tina!! I don't think your coloring is outta practice at all :) I think you rocked this! Love all the little bling and glitter....way to go!