Thursday, July 9, 2015

Christmas In July!

Good morning!  I am just running so late this month!  Today is Friday which means I am a day late for the new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!  And I am hostess!!!  

This weeks theme is Christmas In July!

I decided on a 3-D project for this week.  An Ice Skate!  Now, this didn't get embellished as well as I would have liked (again that being behind thing!) but I love how this turned out!


This is an SVG file from SVGcuts.com.  Mary has some pretty amazing stuff!  I used my Cricut Explore to cut this all out and then added some ribbon and gems to embellish.  Now, had I been more on top of things I would have added some Christmas Greenery in the top instead of that terrible tissue paper, or at least something pretty.  

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and see all the beautiful inspiration the girls have made this week.  We have 2 wonderful Guest Designers - Cathy & Kerri - and they have brought some beautiful talent to share with you all this month too!

See you soon!

Tina

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Now that is cool, looks great, awesome skate. Very cool challenge. Thanks and it is wonderful friend! Hugs, L!

Lori Turner said...

This is awesome Tina! You could embellish these up and give them as gifts to hang on the tree! Super cute :)