Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nautical

Good morning Friends!  Welcome back!  Today is Thursday so we have a new challenge over at 

I get to play hostess this week and have picked the following theme:
NAUTICAL

There are tons of ways to use this theme so I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

My project was made using the Seaside kit from SVGcuts.com.  I just love all of Mary's designs!


Here are some more pictures:



So head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your NAUTICAL project today!

See you soon!
Tina


2 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGOSH friend this is gorgeous, and the details, that looks so awesome, great challenge and you rock! Well done! Hugs!

Tamie said...

Tina your creativity knows no bounds. Wish I could pick you as a winner because I would. WOW FACTOR!! Phenomenal, simply phenomenal.