Thursday, October 22, 2015

Halloween at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning and welcome back!  Today is Thursday so that means we have a brand new challenge for you over at 4 Crafty Chicks!

This week the lovely and talented Lori is our hostess and she gave us the following theme:

HALLOWEEN

Halloween is one of my favorites!  I love to see all the little ones all dressed up and smiling!  I am working on a special treat for my niece and nephew when they stop by.


I made the box card and treat bag from designs by SVGcuts.com.  I just love Mary's designs!!!

Here area couple of close ups for you to see:


I think the kids will love them!

Anyway, be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Halloween projects today!

See you soon!

Tina


2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Oh my gosh, Tina! These are super awesome - the kids will LOVE them!! You create such neat stuff with your machine - love it!! Have a great week friend! xoxox

Leanne said...

Great job friend, love these, any kid would be so excited I am excited. WEll done!