Thursday, November 19, 2015

Inspired by a Christmas Song

Good morning!  Welcome back to another week in blogland!  Today is Thursday so we have a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
The week the lovely Tamie is our hostess and she has issued the following challenge:
INSPIRED BY A CHRISTMAS SONG

I chose "Jingle Bells" for my song and have created a One Horse Open Sleigh:

This is yet another file from SVGcuts.com.  I am thinking these will be cute done up with some homemade candies and make cute gifts.

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project for INSPIRED BY A CHRISTMAS SONG  today!

See you soon,

Tina

2 comments:

Leanne said...

So cute, love these 3D craft project you create, makes my day coming here to see what you create. I love the insides that you put in the sleigh. Great job, awesome song choice as well. Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

Awww...this sleigh is absolutely adorable friend! Love the colors :) Would make awesome ornament gifts ;) WTG!