Thursday, February 11, 2016

Add a little sparkle

Good morning!  Welcome back!  Today is Thursday so we have a brand new challenge over at
 4 Crafty Chicks!  This week I get to play hostess and decided on the following theme:

BLING

Pretty easy right?!?
Well, while working on my projects for the month of February I made this one first thinking it would be perfect for Leanne's challenge Love (Last week), then after it was done I thought - Now that has some BLING!  LOL


Here is the inside:

I feel like it has been FOREVER since I sat down with intentions of making cards!  I had so much fun with these!!!

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your BLING card today!

See you soon!

Tina



2 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the hearts friend and the embossing, great job, nice bling!
Hugs L

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty Tina! I love those hearts positioned the way they are and the bling is placed perfectly - great job!