Thursday, February 18, 2016

Friendship

Good morning!  Can you believe we are over halfway through February already!!!  I think the older I get the faster time seems to go!

This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks Tamie is our hostess and she gave us this weeks challenge:

FRIENDSHIP

A few weeks back I was in St. Louis while my son was bowling and stopped at this wonderful little scrapbook store I always go to and found this adorable stamp set.  I really like how this one turned out!


Here is the inside:


So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your FRIENDSHIP card today!  Be sure to leave a little love for the Chicks while you are there - not only are they amazing, talented ladies  - they are also great friends!

See you soon!

Tina


3 comments:

Tamie said...

Stunning paper and beautiful butterfly. Thanks for being my friend.

Leanne said...

Thanks for being my friend, this is so pretty, love the color first of all. Butterflies are always a plus. Great flowers too. Very pretty. Hugs!

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty, Tina! I love the color and the stamp set is gorgeous. Thanks for being my friend xoxoxoxo