Thursday, June 2, 2016

#301 Masculine

Good morning!  Today we have a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!  
Leanne is our hostess this week AND we have a new Guest Designer!
Welcome MELANIE!
We look forward to creating with you this month!

Leanne thought we needed to fill our card stash with some Masculine cards so this weeks challenge is

#301 {MASCULINE}


My boss is an avid Duck hunter so I made this one for him for his birthday.  I really struggle with masculine cards and have to always remind myself that sometimes less is more!  The image is from one of my new favorite stamp companies - Northwoods Rubber Stamps.  I colored them with watercolor markers and even though it doesn't show in the picture - I added some glitter here and there.

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Masculine card today!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

See you soon!





3 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous scene you've created here Tina! Your boss will be sure to love it :) Awesome card this week xooxoxoxo

Tamie said...

Loving the paper! The image is spectacular for a masculine card. Way to go on your wow factor chickie!

Leanne said...

So awesome friend, love the card, nice background, all inky up, great stamp, and I have some of those, should be using them...cool! Way to go!