Thursday, July 7, 2016

Summer!

Good morning!  We have sure had a lot of heat lately!  But it is perfect for this weeks challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!  Leanne is our hostess and she chose the following theme:

SUMMER


I just love this image - maybe because it is called "Lacie's Icecream" and that is my daughter's name!   But it looks like she is enjoying a summer treat and even has her shades ready for the sun!


So, if you would like to play along head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your "Summer" card today!

Also, be sure to welcome this months guest designer - Pat!  I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations!

See you soon!

Tina

2 comments:

Leanne said...

So cute, and yummy! Great job! Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card, Tina! Love this image too - so adorable, reminds me of my niece, Reagan! Have a wonderful week friend xoxoxo