Thursday, September 29, 2016

Anything Goes at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  Boy am I off this week!  I completely forgot about my post (and project)!
Today is Thursday  so we have a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks

Tamie is our hostess - and since it is the 5th Thursday of the month the theme is 

ANYTHING GOES

Well, like I said, I completely forgot this week!  (Not sure where my brain went!)  So, with that being said, I am going to show you a project that one of my best friends made for me


(sorry for the poor quality photo)

She made these slippers using a pair of flip flops as the base then crocheted the slipper onto them!  They are so comfy!  

So, head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your ANYTHING GOES project today!

See you soon!

Tina

4 comments:

Lori Turner said...

LOVE these, Tina! I keep eyeing up the Pinterest pins on these baby's....might have to try a pair this winter! Have a super weekend xoxoxoxo

Tamie said...

I love these slippers. They look so comfy like you should grab a book to read and a hot cup of something while your toes are being kept toastie. The colours are awesome too.

Leanne said...

These are warm and cozy, great color and awesomeness friend!

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة ماسة لرش المبيدات بالدمام
شركة ماسة لرش المبيدات