Thursday, September 15, 2016

Butterfly Birthday

Good morning!  Welcome back!  Today is Thursday so that means a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Tamie is our lovely and talented hostess this week and she wanted to see us use 

TWINE

on our cards. Well, this isn't something I pull our often so I had a lot of fun with this challenge!  


I actually CASED this card from https://www.pinterest.com/source/lysaq.blogspot.com  on Pinterest.  I'm not sure but she may have CASED is from somewhere else too.  I love the simplicity of this design.  I colored my butterfly with watercolor markers and then added some glitter.  Cut it out and glued it to the front of my card. A white gel pen was used for the "stitching"   The inside has another butterfly and a small quote "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, It's the Life in your years.  - Abraham Lincoln"

So head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your card today using TWINE.  
We can't wait to see what you create!  
While you are there be sure to leave some love for the rest of the Chicks!  They are just awesome!

See you soon,

Tina

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Nicely done, love the stitching around it and the corners too. Beautiful butterfly friend, and this twine challenge was fun. Awesomeness!

Hugs, L :)

Lori Turner said...

Love this CAS design, Tina! Love the stitching too xoxoox

عبده العمراوى said...




شركة طيوب للمجارى
شركة سامس للحشرات
شركة الرها للحشرات